Site 270 5 Holstein Apartments Bld 5, Lisburn, BT28
Price ₤ 119,950
- 2 Bed apartment
- Second floor
- Separate lounge
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Gas central heating
- Excellent turnkey finish
Spacious apartments in a block of only 6 units. Large, bright lounge. Open plan kitchen/dining. Two double bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Practical storage cupboard off hall.
These apartments are currently under construction. Estimated completion Spring 2021.
Close to beautiful open countryside yet never too far away from Lisburn City, Holstein Hall has an outstanding range of private residential homes on offer providing intelligently planned internal layouts with impressive period style elevations. A look which is classical with a contemporary finish the superb mix will ensure there is something for everyone here. This ideal location will appeal to everyone who enjoys the many advantages of secure, peaceful living without having to compromise on convenience.
LOUNGE 5.84 X 3.74M 19’2″ X 12’3″ MIN
KITCHEN / DINING 4.33 X 3.05M 14’3″ X 10’0″
BEDROOM 1 13.50 X 3.47M 11’6″ X 11’5″
BEDROOM 2 3.27 X 2.81M 10’9″ X 9’3″
BATHROOM 2.70 X 2.25M 8’10” X 7’5″
LOUNGE 5.95 X 3.69M 19’7″ X 12’1″ MAX
KITCHEN / DINING 4.38 X 3.05M 14’5″ X 10’0″
BEDROOM 1 4.51 X 3.47M 14’10” X 11’5″ MAX
BEDROOM 2 3.15 X 2.80M 10’4″ X 9’3″MAX
BATHROOM 2.70 X 2.20M 8’10” X 7’3″
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure:
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction with concrete floors between each level. Energy saving white uPVC double glazed windows with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. A low maintenance GRP front door is standard on each apartment.
A courtyard bitmac parking area with soft landscaping is provided for the apartment building.
5″ contemporary MDF skirting and 3″ contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. This is all complimented by moulded ‘ladder’ style internal doors painted white, with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture.
There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen and bathroom.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler and there will be radiators in all main rooms. The system is programme controlled to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind:
Doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. External lights are fitted. The main building door is securely operated from each apartment.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council 10 Year warranty scheme. As such we also adopt the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders.
APARTMENT TURNKEY FINISH
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
· We install a quality, practical kitchen (choice of door, worktop and handle from a range supplied by ACC Ltd) with matching upstand and stainless steel effect splash back over hob.
· No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply and fit a 4 ring gas hob and single electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy, 70/30 integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and a modern combi washer/dryer.
· Your bathroom will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator. A shower cubicle with glass screen will also be fitted in the bathroom. It will operate using the property’s heating system.
· Quality water resistant floor coverings are supplied and fitted in the kitchen/dining and bathroom.
· Decorative mulit-panel splashbacks are fitted behind the bathroom sink, shower and bath (see Sales Staff for areas and details relevant to your particular property type).
· Carpet with quality underlay is provided for the porch/hall, lounge and all bedrooms.
· A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the apartment. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen. TV points are provided in all bedrooms and a telephone point is installed beside the lounge TV point.
· And for the finishing touch ceilings will be painted white and the internal walls will be painted one neutral colour throughout.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped and communal areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as your balance purchase money is paid.
And now for the ‘small’ print – it really is the same size as the rest because we want you to be fully informed throughout the buying process:
1. When a site is reserved customers will be granted not less than 6 weeks, known as the Reservation Period, to sign and return the Building Agreements/Contract. Reservations are normally only taken from customers who are in a position to sign a Building Agreement e.g. First time buyer, customer with their own property sale agreed, cash buyer etc. The Reservation Fee is £500 and is non-refundable unless otherwise stated. After the Reservation Period the site may be returned to ‘Available’ status. ACC Ltd reserves the right to sell the property to another customer during the Reservation Period, should that customer be in a better position to sign a Building Agreement. In such instances the original customer will be given not less than 24hrs notice, in which time the Building Agreements must be signed. Upon acceptance of the Building Agreements customers will be expected to pay a 5% deposit (via their solicitor). Balance monies are due on completion.
Available – Property for Sale.
Sale Agreed – Holding Fee paid, waiting on signed Building Agreements.
Sold – Under Contract, pending completion.
3. SITE SAFETY – To avoid the risk of serious injury please contact the Site Manager prior to visiting any work in progress on this development.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
and that’s it for now!
Cloaks cupboard. Hot press.
5.9700m x 3.6800m (19′ 7″x12′ 1″)
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
4.3900m x 3.0500m (14′ 5″x10′ 0″)
4.5100m x 3.4700m (14′ 10″x11′ 5″)
3.1500m x 2.8200m (10′ 4″x9′ 3″)
2.7000m x 2.2000m (8′ 10″x7′ 3″)