Ferryview Close is a small development of just 8 semi detached homes located on the Bannfoot Road, within the picturesque townland of Charlestown, just 8 miles from Lurgan and Portadown. Prospective purchasers have the opportunity to enjoy a peaceful rural setting while the M1 junction at Lurgan is just 7 miles away giving superb accessibility to major provincial centres.
Situated on the edge of Lough Neagh, the local area offers numerous sporting and cultural facilities.
All new homes will be completed to a high quality turnkey specification, offering excellent value for money in the area.
- Superb turnkey specification to all properties.
- Village setting close to the edge of Lough Neagh.
- Attractive cul de sac scheme of just 8 homes.
- Rendered and dashed external finish.
- Private driveway parking with tarmac finish.
- Fitted kitchen with appliances to include hob, oven, extractor fan, fridge freezer, and dishwasher.
- Lounge with feature log burning stove
- Quality white sanitaryware
- Floor tiling to selected areas, carpets to remainder
- Internal walls and ceilings painted in neutral colours.
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing.
- PVC fascia and soffit boards.
- Gardens levelled and sown.
- 10 year structural warranty
- NB Photographs from previous development for illustrative purposes only
Booking Procedure Please note a booking fee of £500.00 is required by Falloon Estate Agents. The fee is an indication of goodwill intent. When a site is reserved purchasers will be granted not less than 6 weeks to sign and return the contract. If no contracts have been signed at the end of this period, the developer reserves the right to review the agreed terms of sale; any proposed amendments will be confirmed in writing.